Langsung ke konten utama

Useless

Sometimes I feel useless. Yeah I'm nothing...

I can't be someone that you want. I can't be a good girl. Can't be a good bestfriend. Can't be like everyone.
Sorry I'm not perfect. Sorry if my ego is too high. Sorry I have done many mistakes. And sorry I'm not realize and change that. But it's me, that's the real me, I'm not fake. I'm who I am. You can't expect me more, I have my own ways in my life.
You don't know how much I keep attention for you, I do like this coz I thought it's the best for us. Who knows what I really feel? No one. Yeah, I'm a coward, too scary, I don't have a bravery to say it in front of you, just write this in my blog and you'll never read it. Coz if I do, it will break anything.

I don't know how much tears I dropped in a day. You have changed, I miss the old you. But I don't want our friendship end like this just because one thing. We have a different viewpoint. It's all up to you, wanna follow or leave it. 

Komentar