Langsung ke konten utama

My Memorials in JHS Life ...

When I touched this book, I felt something different. It filled by our story for 3 years.
Wish I could rewind... Coz I miss all of my memorials with my friends...
I love it so much, it touched my heart and awaken the sad part of myself .
Then I opened this book. I looked my self, I looked my friends, I looked all of my teachers and crews...


My experiences in junior high school had many things in happiness and sadness.
There were many times that you'll have to accept the hurt fact.
I chose to throw away my feeling and keep my friendship.
And yes, there's happiness after.
I was very happy because I can told the truth to my best.
Forgive me ......
Maybe you are the one who is reading this, and I hope you'll forgive my fault...
Maybe I'm the worst friend for you, but I'm really want to tell you that I love you...
I promised I won't repeat that mistakes. I afraid to lost you as my best...

My tears started drop... Maybe I was being a fool for crying just because of that.
I have to stay strong and don't act like a child. But it not easy than i thought before
It reminded me ..
Laughing, crying, crushing with them... And I knew I can't go back to that time...

Nindya, remembered it ! I must go forward, I shan't look my past forever,
The past which it be my mess, should I change now.
But hold it tight in my heart and my mind, for my life spirit in the future, even it's hard.
Because I'm sure with this...

فَإِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْراً 
 fa-inna ma'a l'usri yusraa

Surely there is ease after hardship



Yeah, it explain to me. Face problems are temporary, but permanent-success will come to us in the last.
I won't take a wrong way again, but I will bring a great past for a better start.
Yeah, I'll bring these memorials in every step I take...


Thank you Mardi Yuana... I'm so sad.. Now I must leave you.
How fast time run in this life, and there's no time for regretting.
I'm sure in the next, we'll show our best and make you proud of us.
And again, thanks Mardi Yuana, you taught me how to be a super girl and I ready do everything I can. 
I'll always put your great name everywhere ...

Komentar