Langsung ke konten utama

Two Different Feelings

Welcome, 2017.
Welcome, 6th Semester.
Welcome, new journey.
Welcome, new challenge.
Welcome, new responsibility.
Welcome, anything. Yeah, I must face you all. Get ready.


Thank you Allah for 2016 and 20 years before. The time I was born in Your very beautiful world.
I started this year with sadness, but also happiness. Two different feelings. The first is about the end of the life. Another is start for your new life.

My grandma has passed away on January 9, 2017 and it made me so sad and realize that all of us belong to Allah and indeed, to Him we will return. I do know that it could be happen anytime He will call us. I asked myself, "What have I done for Allah? Are you ready for the end of your life? Are you deserved to be in His Jannah? Have you ever think about this before? Could you imagine if you don't have enough time to begs His mercy and you're still full of sins at the time you have to meet Him?"

For sure, I'm so afraid about it. I'm too addicted and constantly prioritizing dunya over the akhirah. I could spent my whole time to do my task, play games, watch soccer until midnight, and so on. And I spent so little time in my duties to worship and remember Allah. Well, Qur'an warned us :
“Rivalry in worldly increase distracts you (from the remembrance of Allah), till you come to the graves (At-Takathur 102 : 1-2)”
Alhamdulillah I'm still breathing right now. It's hard to start. It's hard to change. And it's hard to act rather than write a confession like this, haha. But yes, let's begin for being someone better than yesterday, before our meeting with The Angel of Death and also The Almighty.

It's about the end of the life. Oh yeah, if you don't mind, please pray for my grandma there, InsyaAllah in His Jannah.

So what's about start for your new life?
Beside about realizing things just like I mentioned before, I also want to share you a very happy news! InsyaAllah my big brother is going to marry his true love in this 2017! Finally... you will start your new life with her. Sometimes I feel sad and worry if I can't play and fight with you again hahaha, but yes I do know that one day you will go with your wife, leave me alone in my bed with my dolls and imagine who is my true love wkwkwk *skip*. I hope, everything will be okay until your wedding day and your new journey of course!

True love will find each other.
Will trust each other.
And will always be together until His Jannah.
I believe.
Allah, please keep and protect him who will be my life-partner later, whoever he is, wherever and whenever we meet.

Quotes from @nadhiraarini. Find her on Instagram!



Komentar