Langsung ke konten utama

Fall and Rise

One day, there was a little girl walking in her dream...
Walking in the deep forest.
She was searching for something, but she didn't know what is it.
Everyday, she just talking with her bestfriend, a pegasus, a winged-unicorn in a legend.

"I don't know what's my destination," said the girl.
"Don't be sad my bestfriend, look into your heart, look around your self, and, of course Allah is with you," replied the pegasus.
"I know. But I think there's no one need me now, I always fail, always make people dissapointed, poor me."
"No, you don't. It's just your feeling. C'mon, let me take you to a beautiful place. Fly with me, together, we'll see our whole world."


And yeah, in the sky, they saw everything.
An athlete who continued his run limply in an Olympiad although his legs were seriously injured.
A world-class pianist who just had 4 fingers.
A man who didn't have hands and legs but still motivated the others.
A bad boy who often failed in his exam before, but finally he became a great inventor.
And many others who succeed in their own ways...

"You see, my little sis?" 
"Yeah... Oh my God, really, I'm so shy, maybe they're not perfect. But their hearts and spirits took them into a great success. I already have everything. God, family, bestfriends, and all of my body are complete, but I give up too early."
"I'm so happy. You realize your mistake. You're perfect, but you don't have to be perfect, just the way you are, just do your best. Your failure yesterday, just a little thing. But from that little thing, try to learn and show them that in your future, you'll be someone special and unforgotten in this world, because of your high desires. Trust me." 
"My dearest friend, much love for you, thanks, I believe, I will! Maybe I fall thousand times, but I rise everytime!"


Komentar